PROJECT ARCHITECT 4-8 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Walter Parks Architects is seeking a Project Architect with 4 - 8 years of relevant multi-family residential experience.
- Program development, regulatory coordination, leading the development of design and technical aspects of projects through construction documents and construction.
- Organizing, preparing, and presenting design and technical solutions in a client context.
- Leading BIM efforts at a range of project scales including large complex projects.
- Managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types, or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships and participating in business development efforts.
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic office culture, initiatives, and learning programs.
- Architectural License.
- 4 - 8 years relevant multi-family residential experience.
- Ability to foster innovation in design, construction technology and sustainable design.
- Excellent organizational, time management, project planning, writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of various BIM, design and presentation software, ArchiCAD preferred, but includes Revit, SketchUp, and Photoshop.
- A fundamental understanding of building codes and various construction types resulting in well thought out details.
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and jurisdictions.
Walter Parks Architects offers health insurance, paid sick leave, 401K plan after 1 year of employment, paid vacation and holidays.
Please send resume and work samples to email@example.com.